Wednesday, June 6, 2007

music

I have been online this morning and playing different music videos. There are so many good songs to dance to that move me and I just don't have any songs that are "popular" now that I want to dance to...they just don't move me like some older songs. Does that make me old??? Oh well, I am inspired and that is all that matters. I am not pressed to get any tricks today...I just want the music to move me....after all, that's what it is all about. I wish I could place videos online but I have a few reason why I will not post and videos...I may post some pictures later on though (maybe).



1) people are ignorant online and have no respect (have you ever heard the saying...if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say it?)



2) I feel like I should be getting paid (I guess that's the stripper in me~I guess it never goes away)



3) I don't know how to xfer the videos that I take to the computer. I can figure it out if I really wanted to do it but I just don't want my stuff all over the net. I guess there are others out there that are a lot braver then I am. I give them major props and respect all those that place their vids on the computer.



Ok, so I said my piece....I do have a question though..what songs make you really want to dance? I have several and some that you may have never heard before....I love all kinds of music and have dance to everything you can imagine. Just because a song if fast does not mean that you can not be sexy and slow.



I will post some songs that I love....here is a good one from Marilyn Manson called User Friendly.

Here is another good one by City High I had a little trouble getting it to come up on you tube for me but it's working now.

I just love Santana.

I love the beat in this one.

That list should keep ya'll busy for a little while. Let me know what songs get you in the mood to dance.

3 comments:

Suzie Wong said...

Hey girl. thanks for linking me. I will be linking yours to mine soon. just that me busy now, flying off to join the aussie girls for their pole jam later

polechick said...

Thanks for the comments. Hope you have fun at the pole jam.

Anonymous said...

aww i love seeing people dance!! I have yet to get a recording of my dance. Maybe if i do ill teach you how to xfer and we can trade ^-~