Saturday, July 28, 2007

I hurt

I can't get on the pole or really move or even sleep becasue I went to a baseball game the other day and I got sunburned really bad. I am just sitting on the computer looking for some good songs to put a cd together. I will send the list to my stepson who can make me a good cd...between the music that we both I have I should get some good cd's out of the deal. I'm kind of wierd when it comes to music..I love EVERYTHING!!! My collection looks a little strange though...I have the soundtrack to "Annie" next to my Lil Kim cd....go figure that one...next to that I have a CD by Gretchen Wilson...I told you I am a little odd with it.

OK, I am off to go find some good songs...I will write more later...and wish me a speedy recovery ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Chicklet!

Love your blog and thanx for the great list!

A few of my favs to dance to:

"Wicked Game" Giant Drag

"Satisfaction" Benny Benassi and the Biz

"I Love My Sex" Benassi Bros

"Touch It" Monifah

"Closer" NIN

"Need You Tonight" INXS

"Truth or Dare" NERD

"Kiss" Prince

"Suppermassive Black Hole" Muse

"Senorita" Justin Timberlake

Just a few...:)

I also go all over the place with my musical tastes!

HUGS!
Happydance aka Ruthann

polechick said...

thanks for the list of songs